Do You Care? We do!
Carer Assessment and Support Workers
Working together to support Carers through Primary Care
Do you need:
- A listening ear?
- A break from your caring role?
- To meet other carers?
- To explore your options?
You can register a carer online via the form below. By giving us this information you are automatically entitled to be referred for a carer’s assessment by Northamptonshire Carers. If you wish to be referred for this assessment please tick the box below.
Attached is information regarding the carer’s assessment.
Why it’s important to let your GP know?
- It will be recorded in your notes – important in case you become unwell - helps protect the person(s) you look after. if you look after someone you are at a higher risk of becoming ill yourself
- Provides a gateway to information and support including respite
- You should be offered a flu jab
- You may be offered a regular health check
- You may be offered more flexible appointments and home visits
- Help you get advice on treatment for the person you look after
- Recognition as an expert partner in care and vital link between the person you look after and health professionals
The practice have temporarily removed this form. Please contact the practice for further information.